Easter is only weeks away so it’s time to start planning your Easter meals! This year I wanted to have a Easter brunch for my kids and make some Easter bunny pancakes. Kids just love when you turn their food into art! These bunny pancakes use a traditional pancake recipe, fresh fruit and some whipped cream. You can have a handful of these cuties whipped up in no time.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 cups whole milk
- whipped cream
- strawberries, sliced
- maple syrup and/or butter
- Preheat your griddle or pan 325℉.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, oil and vanilla together. Add egg mixture to the flour mixture alternating with the milk until combined. Allow the batter to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup, scoop batter and make one medium circle and one larger circle to make the bunny body. Make two small pancakes for the bunny feet. Create two oval type shaped pancakes for the ears.
- Plate the pancakes to look like the back of a bunny. Add whipped cream for the bunny tail, strawberries for the pads of the feet and some blueberries of chocolate chips for the bunny toes.
- Surprise your kids with these cute bunny pancakes or get them involved with making them!